Tuesday, January 5, 2010

There's No Place Like Home!

I LOOOOOOOVE our new apartment!!!!!

There's SO much room, our first night there we actually laid on the floor (after ALL furniture had been moved in!) and rolled around, just because we could!.
I power cleaned the kitchen on Sunday (it was clean, just not to my liking), and hubby hooked up the new washer and dryer. The only thing that really needs to be done now is organizing our bedroom and the guest bedroom....when I moved here I had gotten rid of the majority of my clothes (lost 30+ lbs, never going back to THAT, so why keep them??) and as I've lived here I've been building my wardrobe back up. HAHA so much that my clothes take over the entire wall length closet in our bedroom WOOPS...my hubby is sweet enough to not care and voluntarily moved his clothes and uniforms into the closet in the guest bedroom =) YAY my own closet!!!!

We love the area that we live in...our backyard literally goes straight up, and we can only see the first peak of the mountain because we are RIGHT on it. It's amazing, the view is gorgeous. Now, we are excited to start having family and friends come visit!!

Having computer issues at the moment, going to Best Buy today to do some screaming (I live a half hour from the Best Buy, and have been there 5 times in the last month with this stupid thing...they can't seem to manage to fix it...so I'm trying a new Best Buy today...we'll see how it goes.)

Hubby made beef jerky last night and our entire apartment smells like deliciousness...I cannot wait to go home and try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment