Friday, October 30, 2009

Gonna throw down.

Hubby and I jokingly made a "Top 5 List" when we first started dating...a hypothetical list of celebs with which, given the opportunity, cheating would be allowed.
Who does this thinking they'll actually MEET one of these chosen nuggets of stardom???
MY HUSBAND.

Maja Ivarsson. Hubby dearest is so enamored by her he even named his beloved Jeep "Maja". So naturally, she graces his "list".

Why, you might ask, is this my topic of thought today?? Tonight we will be seeing The Sounds play in Salt Lake. Hooray? Don't get me wrong, my hubby's excitement is that of a 5 year old on Christmas morning, so it's hard not to be somewhat excited too...however, he chose to casually (but far too eagerly) remind me that Maja (the lead singer) is on his "list", with a wink added to it. Ew.
Not that my hubby will be a blip on her radar, but I'm not above throwing down with a celeb. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment