Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Survey!

A little nugget of boredom

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? definitely wrapping paper, but I have recently become a big fan of decorative tins for putting awkward/hard to wrap items in....i.e. my puppy's Christmas gift will be arriving in a bone shaped tin with a big bow on it!

2. Real tree or artificial? ARTIFICIAL...one less thing to clean up after ;)

3. When do you put up the tree? *shameless grim* November 14th this year! =) I COULDN'T WAIT!!

4. Do you like eggnog? YES YES YES

5. Favorite gift received as a child? My parents spoiled us as shamelessly as they possibly could, but I have to be a sap and say that my best Christmas present ever was my little brother (born 5 days before)...even though I wasn't a fan at the time (shut up), I ADORE him now =

6. Do you have a nativity scene? I do not. Nor will I ever.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad...but somehow I manage to pull of something good every year!

8. Easiest person to buy for? It's a tie...between my husband and my youngest brother...my husband is a man of few, but very serious, interests so I stick to that and I'm good...and my youngest brother shamlessly parades his wish list around all year, I never have to wonder

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? ummm neither =/ haha it's my first Christmas on my own!! cut me some slack!

10. Favorite Christmas movie? The Polar Express, and thanks to my dear Zach for introducing me to it

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends...this year I started at the end of November since we had to ship everything...I sent out the last card yesterday!

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? oh crap...is anything and everything an appropriate answer???

13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? Clear lights on my tree! Hubby wanted blue lights on the porch though...

14. Favorite Christmas song? NSYNC Christmas...ALL SONGS...the ONLY cd I brought with me on the cross-country move...

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? I wish wish wish I could travel this year...it's my first Christmas EVER away from my family...but we are staying home and I'm kind of loving that too =)

16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? FO SHO

17. Angel on tree top or star? We have a sparkly silver star

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? MORNING, and maybe ONE gift on Christmas Eve

19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? I can't even go Target for NORMAL things without getting plowed over by Christmas shoppers

20. What I love most about Christmas? I love the feeling...it's undeniable happiness and peace...I also love the fact that this is my FIRST Christmas with my amazing husband, that's my best present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment