Monday, December 21, 2009

Time to Play Catch-Up

I basically suck at remembering to get on here...
We FINALLY got Christmas shopping completely done and I mailed out the last card today! Hubby's family is so big we just did a name-draw, so that was nice and simple...my family was less simple but easier this year than other years. They actually gave IDEAS!
We got the gifts from my mom and dad about a week ago (they went soooo overboard, but I love it!), and I came home to them being arranged under the tree! So pretty! My hubby knows how miserable I am being away from my family at Christmas and he's being so great. We didn't have any ideas for each other, so we bought a Wii bundle as our gift to each other...brought it home and he decided he needed to "make sure it works". I promptly turned that idea down. He willingly wrapped all the items (about 8 total) so he wouldn't be tempted and they joined all the other presents under the tree!
This past weekend was a difficult weekend, and my honey surprised me with my Christmas present early because he said he thought I needed it more then than on Christmas morning. It was AMAZING and I completely melted into tears. I want to post a picture, but I'm computer illiterate...woops. He had a picture of the spot he proposed to me at blown up and framed. WTF when did MY husband become sentimental??? I LOVE IT!! He promptly took it back and said I could have it back at Christmas when he gets to play the Wii. Turd.
2 more days of work (once today is over) then it's time for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I may watch Polar Express tonight, and every night this week. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment