Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend bliss!

This weekend was one of the best in a while!

Friday night hubby and I went out for my friend Gwen's birthday...which was nice, because since I've lived here we have only spent time with his friends. It feels nice to be the one making plans for a change! After dinner, we went out with a few of hubby's Air Force friends...I was DD so it was SUPER fun (and by fun I mean not fun) for me. It was nice to see him having so much fun, and meet the few people I haven't met yet.
Worked Saturday, then went shopping with hubby and one of his friends. Hubby bought a new kayak (yes, there are now 4 kayaks living in my bedroom) and I bought a super cute pair of skinny jeans and some new sweaters! LOVE THE JEANS so excited to wear them! Saturday night was a boring night at home...we treated ourselves to sushi for dinner, then got lots of sleep!
Not before I took a blow to the head though...stood up to fast under a suspended cabinet in the kitchen, whacked my head on the corner and immediately started crying. IT HURT SO BAD! Hubby had to clean the blood out of my hair and check my eyes for signs of a concussion...definitely not a good ending to my great day =( All is well though...no stitches, just a bad headache and stiff neck/back for a day.
Sunday we went to 6th water (about 3 hours away) and hubby kayaked and I took videos...really cold but really fun. Came home and crashed =)

I'm beginning to appreciate his extreme love of outdoor adventures. I am excited to give winter weather sports a try and we have plans to go camping this weekend!

I definitely have a case of the Mondays...getting out of bed was nearly impossible this morning...we were so warm and cozy and definitely not in the mood to untangle from our morning cuddle session just to go to work. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment